FIRST IMPRESSIONS: JURLIQUE PURELY BRIGHT SKINCARE

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: JURLIQUE PURELY BRIGHT SKINCARE

Jurlique_purely_bright_skincare_routine

Say hello to my new skincare routine! I was recently sent this whole range of Jurlique products and although I haven't been using them for that long, I wanted to do a quick introduction/ first impressions post before I do a more in-depth review.

So how am I liking them so far? A lot, actually! The cleanser didn't wow me at first as it didn't leave my skin feeling soft or smooth, but I do think this is gradually improving my skin tone and it does leave my skin feeling super clean without being tight or dry. The Radiance Serum has really been working wonders to improve the texture of my skin; i've never actually included a serum into my skincare routine before (shock!) so I'm really enjoying this extra step and reaping the benefits.

I'm still making my mind up about the facial mist and the spot treatment; I do think the treatment may have broken me out slightly but i'm going to continue to use it and see how it works out. I love the pretty packaging of the range, and despite the glass bottles being very impractical I can't help but enjoy having a completely matching set of products on my windowsill (anyone else?!).

Overall, first impressions are good. I have regularly invested in more expensive cleansers but that's about as far as my pennies have gone within the skincare category so I look forward to seeing the results in a month or so.


0 comments:

Post a Comment