REN GLYCOLACTIC RADIANCE RENEWAL MASK


REN GLYCOLACTIC RADIANCE RENEWAL MASK



I'll be honest, if a product is really hyped enough, i'll buy into it. This had been on my wishlist for months so you can imagine my excitement when I was asked to try it. So far, I haven't been disappointed with many hyped products and this is no exception. This mask is bloody good. I'm talking results-as-soon-as-you-wash-it-off good.

REN recommend applying a generous amount onto clean skin and leaving on for 10 minutes. It is a very peculiar consistency, feeling and smelling like marmalade on your face (don't get it in your hair... ew). This product is packed full of chemical ingredients such as glycolactic, lactic, citric and tartaric acids to exfoliate the skin rather than an abrasive scrub. I don't have sensitive skin so this has been fine for me but if you do, i'd recommend having a test before you slather it on your face. Included is a muslin cloth which you use with warm water to remove the mask.

When you wash it off, your skin looks instantly brighter and clearer, and I do love me a product which gives instant wow (hence why I struggle to stick at a skincare routine for long...). All I can say is this does exactly what is says on the tin. Renewed complexion? Check. More even skintone? Check. Radiance? Check, check, check.  It does leave me a little bit red so it is definitely one to be used at night, but i'd recommend this anyway because something about putting this on before bed makes your skin even better in the morning.

I can see why this gets so much love because this really is a product that just works. Although the packaging isn't anything to write home about, it is functional and it stands out in my bathroom cabinet. I'd much rather have a product with boring packaging that does the job well than something which simply looks nice on my dressing table.

It's rare that i'll admit that a product costing £30 is worth the money but this is something i'll definitely never be without. This is the only face mask I've managed to stay loyal to since I bought it and i'd love to try other things from this range.

0 comments:

Post a Comment