REDISCOVERING AN OLD FAVOURITE: MAC ANGEL LIPSTICK


REDISCOVERING AN OLD FAVOURITE: MAC ANGEL LIPSTICK



When you have as many makeup items as us bloggers, it becomes very hard to remain loyal to just one product. You'll know as well as I do that as soon as the new big thing appears on the scene, you forget about all your others because you JUST HAVE TO HAVE IT. However, lately I've been wondering if, IF (very unlikely) I decided to have a makeup cull, which products would remain in my collection and which would I be saying goodbye to.

And I'm certain that this would be the only nude lipstick that would make the cut. This is the lipstick that I recommend to all my 'normal' (re: not makeup obsessed) friends when they ask me what they need to buy from MAC, or when they want a pretty, everyday lipstick. This is my 'I really have no idea which lipstick will go with this outfit' colour, and one that, although I might not reach it for that often, is fool-proof and safe.

The perfect off-nude for my pale skin, this lipstick is creamy and almost warms to your lips to adjust to your skintone. It is just the right shade of pink as I really can't often pull off beige shades. I find that nude colours are really hard to buy on the high street and I've never really found one that I've been able to work with so I'd always recommend spending a bit more money on one.

So here we are, an ode to MAC Angel. Because if you don't own it yet, you really need to put in your basket. (I think debenhams have 10% off at the moment. Go. GO.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment