EBAY MAKEUP BRUSHES

EBAY MAKEUP BRUSHES



When I saw Louise post about these amazing makeup brushes I couldn't stop myself ordering them. Less than £3 for a makeup brush? Win! More than anything I was curious to see how they perform, as I do own a few real techniques brushes and they are quite obviously a dupe (although I do wonder if they are infact too similar...). When they arrived I knew as soon as I opened them that I couldn't wait to blog about them. 

Despite the cheap price tag, these brushes are incredibly soft.They feel sturdy but I have experienced shedding from number 04 (the red one).  They are exactly the same size as the RT alternatives but I can't comment on whether or not they last as well because I haven't owned these long enough. Number 04 is a foundation brush, much akin to the Real Techniques buffing brush, which you cannot buy alone. This was the main reason I picked the foundation brush, because I couldn't justify paying £21 for the kit when I only wanted one brush. Initially I thought it could have been more dense, but after giving it a go I can conclude that it applies foundation beautifully, leaving a really lovely finish with the perfect amount of coverage. I find the contouring brush (number 01) a tad small for it's purpose (which is why I initially bought it) but it does work well for concealer or highlighter. They wash well and although not quite as soft as when I bought them, they are still pleasant to use and still fulfill their purpose.

You can find them from this seller. I got  number 01 (pink) and number 04 (blue). They arrived in a week or so, which is fab because they come from Hong Kong. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment