AMIE BRIGHT EYES VERY GENTLE EYE MAKEUP REMOVER


AMIE BRIGHT EYES VERY GENTLE EYE MAKEUP REMOVER



Amie Bright Eyes Very Gentle Eye Makeup Remover - £4.75* - Also available at Waitrose and John Lewis. 


Since Boots decided to reinvent their Botanics range, I have been on the hunt for something to replace their soothing eye makeup remover which quickly became my all-time-favourite; until they changed the formula. Trial and error has taught me that there isn't many low- budget products which do the job as effectively as this one did so when I was offered the opportunity to trial Amie's Bright Eyes Very Gentle Eye Makeup Remover I was very happy to accept. 

Amie is a pure and natural brand, aiming to harmonise and balance the skin. Their ingredients list is very pleasing to see with lots of natural goodness and minimal nasties. Their website claims that they do not contain any parabens, mineral oils, petrochemicals, SLS and no ingredients of genetically modified origin. 

So how does the product live to up expectations? Well, if anything I think I like this more!

Your makeup is removed effortlessly with no rubbing or tugging in sight. It feels just like water on your skin, leaving no trace of oil or product behind. It smells lovely but because it is so gentle it leaves your eyes feeling clean and refreshed but not dry or tight. I tend to use one small cotton pad for each eye because I find this gets it off very efficiently.

Would I recommend this product? Yes totally! I'm super glad I tried it out as Amie is a brand I haven't heard much about but I can see myself repurchasing this many times. It has become a staple on my skincare shelf and I am definitely going to check out more by the brand

0 comments:

Post a Comment